Rules & Dress
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Dress Code and Rules standards are in place to ensure the proper level of enjoyment you receive while playing at and visiting our facilities. The Dress Code and Rules are extremely important to us, and have been established to compliment your overall experience at the Club, as well as the experience of others. Our Staff is here to answer any questions you have about the Dress Code, and they have been directed to gently remind those who accidentally forget or are uninformed of the standards. Management reserves the right to define “appropriate” attire. We trust that the following guidelines will assist you in making your time spent at Arrowhead Golf Club, and the Timberlodge, as enjoyable as possible.
ARROWHEAD GOLF CLUB IS A NON-SMOKING FACILITY
Smoking is not permitted inside the Pro Shop or Clubhouse, including restrooms.[/vc_column_text][space height=”10″][list]DRESS CODE
- Appropriate golf attire required at all times.
- Collared shirts with sleeves are required for men.
- Soft spikes and sneakers are acceptable footwear.
- NOT PERMITTED: denim, camouflage, sweatpants, gym shorts, tank tops, or swimsuits of any style or color.
- NO ALCOHOL/BEER permitted to be brought onto club property.
- USGA Rules will govern all play.
- Pace of Play: 18 Holes = 4 Hours 20 Minutes
- Golfers are expected to observe and respect the golf course and proper etiquette.
- Replace all divots.
- Repair ball marks on greens, yours and one other.
- Please keep out of all posted habitat and environmentally protected areas.
- Keep carts out of the fescue links and grass areas.
- Replace divots on par 3’s with the sand mix.
- Cart path only on the par 3’s.
- Your position on the golf course is behind the group ahead of you. Rangers will monitor pace of play.
- Groups stopping to eat at the Clubhouse or Turn will forfeit their position(s) to group(s) behind them.
[/list][list]ONLINE BOOKING POLICY
- A valid credit card is required to reserve and guarantee your tee time. These times reserved through third party and they issue refunds.
- On October 3rd & 4th of 2017 we will be aerifying our greens.
- To make your reservation, simply follow the prompts to select your date, time, number of players, etc.
- Tee times may be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Tee times can be made for a maximum of 4 players per time slot.
- Tee times require a minimum of 3 players per time slot.
- All fees are due when checking in for play at the pro shop upon arrival.
Cancellations or changes must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the reserved tee time. This may be done during Pro Shop business hours, in person or by calling 716-542-4653, or by clicking the cancellation link in the email that confirmed your reservation. If the change or cancellation is not made within this timeframe, the credit card holder is responsible for all applicable charges and will be automatically billed a “No Show Fee” for all players booked under the reservation. The charge will be for the full rate of the reservation.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]NO SHOW POLICY
A “No Show Fee” will be charged to the credit card holder if the group fails to show or cancels less than 48 hours prior to the reserved tee time.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]RAIN CHECK POLICY
Rain checks will be issued in the event play must be cancelled or the course closed due to inclement weather or life threatening conditions. Rain checks will be issued on a prorated basis of the numbers of holes played at the rate charged for the Greens Fee. Rain checks expire October 31 of the year issued.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]